jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2016

Why I want to visit Paris

Paris France
when I was smaller I had the amazing opportunity to visit france, I stayed there for about 6 months with some friends of my mother and my father. We went there to learn about the culture and for us (My sister Kirby and myslef) to learn french. We stayed with really good friends of my mom. My dad mainly went because of the Tour of France, which is a huge bike race that takes cycalist though about all of Europe and it last about two weeks.

When we where there we got to travel all around france and go to amazing museams and parks, I think I went on the Effiel Tower about 7 times. When I went They where still letting people go to the very top and take pictures. I rember my mother bought me a teaset that is made out of porciline, and i also got a pair of wooden cloggs, that unfortunetly dont fit me anymore.

I would love to go back and eventually live there for some time. My goal in life is to learn french and be Tri-lingual. Who knows when that will happen but i hope it happens soon.
I want to go back and eat all the amazing food I had the chance to eat, I dont care if i get diagnosted with Diabetes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario