jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

Page 28. TASK (right hand corner)

Songs with violent lyrics make people violent and should be banned. Do you agree or disagree. 

        I do belive that this statment is true. i think some songs should be banned from the internet. But on the other hand i believethat the violent language is what gives the song its character and its feeling. Some rock songs have strong statments and violent sayings but its because that is what the singer is feeling durning that part of the song.

I belive that there are other songslike in the rap genre that should absolutly be banned. Most songs from a certain rapper (nikki minaj) should not be aloud on the radio or on any type of social site. there is no reason to use rude language that could potentialy be offensive to certain people.


The following lyrics are from a song that i think is a perfect example of violent lyrics, but with a great meaning. it is very strong but it is of great meaning.

Love can be a violent but beatiful thing. Love the way you lie. Eminiem & Rihanna.


Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm pissed, I'll aim my fist at the dry wall
Next time, there will be no next time, I apologize
Even though I know it's lies, I'm tired of the games
I just want her back, I know I'm a liar
If she ever tries to fuckin' leave again, I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house
on fire:
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

1 comentario: