jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

Childhood for a red head like me. Part one Blog #1

       



   
         I was born in Denver Colorado, USA; on the 7th of November  1997. My father´s name is Charlie Joseph Muratore and my mothers name is Staceey Wade Rothwell. My parents where older when they had me and they called me a miracle child. Why? Well, I was a risk to have for my mother, the doctors said that I wasn´t going to have a face, i honestly dont know why this was suppost to happen. My mother did not want to abort even thouhg there was about a 25% percent chance of me being born with a face.

       The day my mother went into labor she was ready to deal with the consequences of my birth, the fact that she could maybe loose her life because of a baby that she didnt even know yet didnt bother her, she wanted me and she knew deep down that I was going to make it out and that  both of us were goint to be okey at the end of the day.

      And guess what? At about 8:05 in the morning of November 7th 1997 I was born. This redish, round little ball of peachfuz was born. I was told that my dad passed out when he heard that I was what my mom called "perfect" and in amazing health,

       So my life from the start was already a great story. 
  Now i will say that my life has had it´s ups and downs has most peoples do, But I always thought that my story should be told, and now with the help of my Collage english teacher I have the oportunity to share the story with this blogg.

   I am an 18 year old collage student curently living in Mexicali Baja Califonia. If you don´t know where that is, it is found exactly under California, It´s the border town that shares the border with Calexico, About an hour or two away from San Diego. Let me back it up few years and explain why an american red head is living in Mexico.

    Well...







1 comentario:

  1. Hello Riley!

    Your first post has left me wanting more!! Great job!

    I'm thrilled to have you in my class! I'm also sure that I will be visiting your blog for enjoyment, not for correction.

    So, where is the second part to this post 🤗?

    Ms. Julia 😊

    ResponderEliminar